The Five Day Reboot has got NOTHING to do with weight loss. Or body firming. Or ageing.
Nothing at all.
But if you do want to relate it in any way to a beach body, think of it like this: doing this Reboot will help your body from the inside. It will give you more energy for beach volleyball. It will help you sleep better so you are more jolly in the morning so you are more likely to jump the waves when your kid asks you too. And it will give you the zestiness of someone who does want to go for a swim, regardless of swimming costume size or style.
We all know that dieting isn’t the answer to anything. Quitting sugar for ever like a celeb is hard, especially if you aren’t famous. And avoiding chocolate isn’t necessarily the answer to everything.
So what if you could feel happier, healthier and more energetic in just five days without turning into a diet bore?
What if you could ditch the sugar addiction that makes you crave cake all the time (rather than never eating cake again) or reduce caffeine cravings, sleep better, and enjoy all the stuff (by that I mean FOOD) you love in life.
Do it all without calorie counting, and without giving up your weekend treats.
Welcome to the Five Day Reboot!
Change the way you feel without sucking kale for three months. This Reboot is a five day seasonal healthy eating plan that will give your body everything it needs to be awesome.
Get the Five Day Reboot now for just £10
Tell me more… why a Reboot and not a diet?
The logic is simple: as we move from one season to the next, our bodies need different things to function at their best.
With the Reboot you’ll get tips, recipes and not-at-all complicated (in fact, it’s refreshingly jolly) advice on eating in a way that will keep you healthy, boost your energy levels and help you focus on work and life without having to worry about eating the right foods.
This is not about denying yourself, it’s about quickly and easily resetting your thinking and your actions.
You don’t need to avoid temptation if you aren’t at the mercy of cravings!
Join the Five Day Reboot now for just £10
What do I get for my £10.00?
I’m glad you’ve asked, because the answer is – a lot!
- Five day meal plan: a guide that you can follow to the letter or adapt to suit your tastes. (and a Planner to help you, erm, plan).
- Seasonal nutritional tips so you can make the most of your Reboot.
- Handy shopping suggestions to help you get prepared and avoid panic buying.
- Super easy recipes: created and tested in my own kitchen, on my own family, using everyday ingredients.
- Access to our Facebook community: providing support and motivation from fellow Rebooters.
You are free to Reboot after that whenever suits you – going from a Monday to a Friday works best because that way, you get to enjoy the weekend!
By the end of the week, you’ll feel better, have more energy, and you’ll no longer be craving chocolate / coffee / a glass of wine every minute of the day.
Buy the Five Day Reboot now – just £10
Is this really for me?
We can all benefit from tweaking our eating habits to suit the season, but the Five Day Reboot will particularly benefit you if you want to:
- Break bad habits and get your relationship with food back on track
- Kick the sugar addiction / caffeine cravings / booze routine
- Improve energy levels to help you really enjoy every day (yes, it is possible)!
- Create a routine of good habits that are easy to keep going – seeing you through the Autumn (without feeling like you need to skip ice-cream!)
- Avoid the temptation to go on a diet because you realise that dieting is NOT the answer!
NB: The Reboot is not for you if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a medical condition that means doing this could put you at risk (if you’re not sure, get in touch).
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any other questions.
Join the Five Day Reboot
When you sign up to any of the Claire Stone Nutrition Five Day Reboots, you are confirming that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for both the Reboot and all Claire Stone Nutrition services.
Not up for a Reboot now? Don’t worry: here are future dates for your diary:
January 2019 – The Post-Christmas Definitely Don’t Need A Diet Reboot