I love this Reboot, and I know that you will love it too. So that we can all keep on the happy side of the street, there are just a couple of Terms and Conditions (we can call them ‘Unhappiness Prevention Rules’ if you prefer. By signing up for my lovely Reboot you are agreeing to the following:
1. Let’s be friends. A Reboot is a journey, and there are ups and downs, and random corners to turn. Keep it friendly with yourself, with me and with the other folks that you might interact with on Facebook. I don’t like mean people, and I especially don’t like people being mean to themselves. So no ‘I am so crap, I just ate a cake’ comments please, or I will personally come and put a rocket where you don’t want one.
2. Don’t be a know-it-all. I don’t know it all, you don’t know it all, and no-one else knows it all. Between us, I’m sure we can figure almost anything out, but don’t try whipping out your foodie credentials on this Reboot. It was designed this way for a reason, so if you have a problem with it, tell me so I can sort it out, but please don’t confuse people with random facts and figures!
3. Share it right. I love it when a whole family does my Reboots. I love it when work colleagues reboot together and egg each other on with humour and support. And I love it when friends gang up together. Nothing seals a friendship like a cup of chamomile tea! I don’t love it quite so much when my brilliant ideas and tips and emails are copied and sent out without giving me the credit for them. If you want to share my Reboot with other people, get in touch with me, and we can work out some way of making it fab for you all. I have special deals for organisations/groups, which can even include personalising the emails for a whole gang of you, if that seems appropriate. Don’t just start filling your facebook page with my top tips without telling folks where you got them. Stuff like that makes me strop. A little credit or a mention of where you got the information from goes a long way to keeping this rebooting queen smiling.
4. This Reboot is all about you. If you don’t like the thought of the foods I have suggested, it is your job to figure out what to eat instead. I don’t want you going hungry because you are sitting there, waiting for me to come up with a recipe that features your favourite three ingredients. I do my best, but I am not here to do it all for you. That would be something very different. The facebook group is mega handy for questions about recipe alternatives so make sure you are in it and the rest of the internet is pretty cool too.
5. When you sign up to the Five Day Reboot, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to these specific Terms and Conditions as well as confirming that you have read and agreed to the Claire Stone Nutrition Terms and Conditions too.
See, nothing scary there. Just me looking after us. Click here to head back to the Sign Up page.